Saturday, July 19, 2008

Brenden and his fruit snacks

So here are a couple of funny photos of Brenden and his fruit snacks. More often than not his fruit snacks are not fruit snacks, they are toys. It takes him a really long time to eat a pack because he plays with them like they are the characters in his movies. And there are times when he just takes out the ones he wants and leaves an open bag on the couch for Cricket to eat (unintentionally). And then I found him one night with them stuck to his face, I could not stop laughing when I discovered him.


In this photo he asked me to take, he is showing you Spiderman and The Sandman which he played with the whole boat ride. And he did not want the rest of the pack. They didn't get eaten either, I eventually was handed a very sticky Spiderman and Sandman to throw away.

No comments: